Five Eleven Photography

Monday, January 9, 2012

Donated!

My five year old daughter has such a big heart. She decided that for Christmas she was finally going to donate her gorgeous hair. We had talked about it for months because she mentioned she wanted to cut her hair and so I talked to her about how nice it would be to donate it. She was all for it. So, we took the plunge a few days before Christmas and though I was sad to see the 9 inches of hair go, she is just as adorable now as she was with long hair. I decided I wanted to really capture her look as natural as possible (she is always seen wearing a bow or headband) before and after. I love all of these shots of her!

I also thought I would submit one of these for the I Heart Photo Challenge! I just love the black and white before photo of her!


My favorite!

After:


Some Before and After Comparisons:

Photo Challenge Submission

Enjoy!
-Wendy

2 comments: