Five Eleven Photography

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sweetest Face Contest - Winners!

So many votes were cast in this contest. I am so impressed by the outpouring of support that most of you had for your images!! The results were sooo close! The photo with the most fan votes is:

But because the contest was so close I'm going to offer a 20% discount to the runner up photo here:


Even harder was the contest for the professional photographer image. I loved each and every one of them for different reasons. Some for sharpness, processing or composition, but the contest was for the sweetest face.

As a mother, hands down if this were my little girl and I paid a photographer to capture her sweetness I would be thrilled to have this as an end result to hang on my wall - to capture that sweetness of her age for all time. Mission accomplished here.

Thank you to each and every one of you who entered an image. I hope to host more of these types of contests for professional photographers. I think it is very helpful to have work critiqued and I hope to bring in other photographers to help judge photos for different types of contests in the future so stay tuned!

Again, many many thanks for all of the participation! Winners, please email me at wendy@511photography.com to let me know how you would like to win the $30 (and to the runner up the 20% discount) to my shop!

3 comments:

  1. Love the winners and that last one is amazing. I am like you and would be thrilled if someone captured that of my little girl....absolutely precious! Such a sweet face and I am so glad that photographer won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so close between us all week Congrats you two on all if your votes!
    And I couldn't agree more on your decision for the final photo, that is an adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun! Thanks for everyone's support! And thanks to Wendy for the 20% off!!

    ReplyDelete